The Observatory’s content strategy was created with the editorial board of the Skills for Prosperity Steering Group, formed by specialists in the field of English and public policies for education.
From the launch of the platform, the Observatory also has a group of partners that form the Strategic Committee, whose role is to collaborate for the development of the platform and its continuity beyond the duration of the Skills for Prosperity programme. The members are:
- ABPN – Brazilian Association of Black Researchers (Associação Brasileira dae Pesquisadores/as Negros/as)
- ALAB – Brazilian Applied Linguistics Association (Associação dae Linguística Aplicada do Brasil)
- ANPOLL – National Association of Graduate Studies and Research in Letters and Linguistics (Associação Nacional de Pós-graduação e Pesquisa em Letras e Linguística)
- FAUBAI – Brazilian Association of International Education (Associação Brasileira dae Educação Internacional)
- INEP – National Institute of Educational Studies and Research Anísio Teixeira (Instituto Nacional de Estudos e Pesquisas Educacionais Anísio Teixeira)
The existence of this platform is only possible because countless people have been promoting dialogues, research, training of teachers and managers, innovation in teaching practises, content, and technologies. Our role is to aggregate the most relevant references for teaching English, in a continuous effort so that students have better learning of the English language, more inclusive and more diverse.
Want to indicate content for the site or tell your experience? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
All content on this site, except where identified, is available under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0).
The Observatory’s platform is developed in compliance with the WAI-W3C web accessibility standard.